About Sylvie Dalode,
Founder of Strategic Bridges
Management Consulting & Leadership Development
Master HEC Paris & The University of Oxford
Member of IFA – Institut Français des Administrateurs (Equivalent to the IOD)
Member of ICF – International Coach Federation
You see things, and you say ‘why?’. But I dream things that never were; and I say ‘why not?.
(George Bernard Shaw)
Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I’ll meet you there.
Sylvie Dalode is the founder of Strategic Bridges, a boutique Management Consultancy firm, specialised in Business Growth & Transformation, and Leadership Development.
She works with leaders, senior executives, communities of investors, and entrepreneurs. Strategic Bridges support business leaders and their organisations transition and further develop. The results are long lasting and sustainable. They create positive impact and legacy.
With more than 15 years of experience, Sylvie has specialised in helping companies successfully transition through various growth phases.
She works with leaders and their teams via a set of Growth Advisory Services.
- Management Consulting: Strategy, Capacity building, Scaling up, Project Finance and Structuring, Business Planning, Business Models, Transformation Programmes
- Special Advisory: Prospective studies – Strategic Committees – Governance – Non Executive
- Leadership Development: Executive Coaching, Team Coaching & Systemic, Business Coaching
Sylvie Dalode offers a very unique combination of strengths:
- High level business acumen: 15 years of hands on experience in leading roles including board level positions: Sylvie has worked in various senior management positions as Business Transformation Director, Business Unit Director, Head of staff, and Strategy Director.
- Powerful, pragmatic, results-oriented, and subtle approach: Sylvie guides her clients to the heart of what needs to happen, and unveil their full leadership potential. She is a professionally trained coach with CTI and a member of ICF- the International Coach
- Rigour and Professionalism for a state of the art experience: Her approach seamlessly blends academic rigour, ethics and best practice. Sylvie engages in continuous learning, reflection and action. As a lecturer for International Masters Sylvie teaches emerging markets strategies with a course on “African Markets”. She also teaches “Corporate Restructuring” to Finance MBAs.
Sylvie is also a Keynote Speaker.
Sylvie holds a Master Degree in Global Change Leadership – Consulting & Coaching for Change – from HEC School of Management, Paris / The University of Oxford. She holds a Master degree from the Montpellier School of Management – France and an MBA from De Montfort University – UK.
Sylvie has gained vast cultural awareness and understanding by living in a number of countries which includes Belgium, Benin, France, the United Kingdom, and Norway.
She is fluent in English and French. She travels the world to meet and serve her clients.
Strategic Bridges brings more than 18 years high-level experience inbusiness change and growth scenarios to work for you.